The extensive assessment provides companies with a detailed report of their IT status, and facilitates clarity for decisions around IT people, processes and technology.
|Planning||Determine your companies main goals and strategic objectives, and gain and understanding of how your IT is structured. This will typically take an hour.|
|Assessment||Working through the audit framework questions in a workshop. Typically this takes up to 3 hours.|
|Reporting||Generation of the reports to be presented. This will consist of the traffic lighted audit spreadsheet, and a full written report (outlining key objectives, priorities, and ratings for implementation complexity, cost, time to implement, and the risk / cost / opportunity cost if not implemented).|
|Follow Up||All reports are presented and discussed in detail to ensure that there is clarity around the findings and recommendations.
Why do the extensive IT Audit?
- Find out where IT is costing you money and where you can save.
- Determine if your IT spend is increasing profit.
- Find out where IT is exposing your company to excessive risk.
- Understand the effectiveness of your IT spend.
- Determine whether you need a Virtual CIO ongoing, a full time resource, a consultant to fix up a few problem areas, or maybe just internal IT staff training.